Are you Dreaming Anymore?
Your goals and your dreams should be synonymous. – SG
This week, my clients shared some of their biggest desires for the next 1-3 years, and as I was reviewing them I felt a familiar physical feeling when I witness people aim for, what feels like, impossible dreams: PURE ALIVENESS.
- I want to sell a screenplay this year.
- Oprah notices my work and reaches out to discuss collaborating.
- I want to double my company’s revenue (again) to 20M while transforming the work environment for Int’l men and women.
- I want to be like the conductor of the Orchestra for my team. Become a visionary who strategically identifies opportunities and then gracefully delegate the implementation.
- I want to be in a committed relationship where we both pursue our dreams while simultaneously supporting each other.
That’s living connected to your dreams. That’s how you make your goals synonymous with your dreams.
But here’s what I witness about people who don’t have this clarity and ACTION. For those who don’t have as much support and why they stay on a path that’s not as exhilarating.
- They don’t even know what the dream is – so many of you have ignored your dreams for so long you’re not even sure what you want.
- Fear kicks in – There’s a short period of time where you get fired up about the possibility of your dream, but then do nothing because fear sets in and thoughts like, “what if I fail” or “what if I get what I want and then hate it?!” take over. Remember, possibility and fear show up together and in equal amount to one another.
- Not enough time, energy or money – You know what you want, but don’t make any progress because you don’t have enough time, energy or money. I have an assertion that ‘you’re currently living your life in a way that barely fits in everything currently in it.’ So in order to create something new, you’ll have to work outside your current context.
Here’s the thing – if you want to feel that alive and connected to your dreams, you probably have to make some adjustments.
But you don’t have to do that alone…
I’m thrilled to announce that I’m running The Circuit Board again this fall – a leadership course I created in response to this kind of work.
is for driven, creative, professionals who haven’t worked with a Success Coach before who want a refresher course around their leadership.
It’s my shortest and most cost-efficient program, at 6 weeks and $1k per person.
I coach people in real-time. I want you to experience the transformation happening.
I provide 6 weeks of focused leadership tools to get you more connected to your goal.
I help you become a better leader – at work, with colleagues, family & yourself.
You can muscle and sacrifice your way to your ultimate goals on your own OR you can join The Circuit Board and experience the benefits of working with a Success Coach. Because leadership happens in the moment – and coaching happens in the moment.
WE GET STARTED ON OCTOBER 7TH
I hope you join us.