It’s Time to Draw a Line in the Sand
Oh my goodness! I have been sooo excited to share this news with you! Last year, one of my sharpest colleagues, soul sisters, and someone I deeply admire came to me with an idea of writing a book. Before she could even finish, I was jumping up and down saying, “YES, YES, and YES.”
There were six of us who joined together, all from different backgrounds, but with one common mission: inspire women on a global scale to be their best selves, sharing our individual stories of struggle, renewal, and success.
The result after over a year of work: The Chalk Collective: Drawing The Life You Deserve, which is available digitally TODAY on Amazon HERE! The soft copy is coming soon. I promise.
I knew with every ounce of my body that the final product would be of great service to women around the world who are looking to change course in their lives and experience the fullness of who they really are.
What I underestimated was how much I would receive from recounting my own story. My intention is to inspire you to wake up in your own way and commit to experiencing ALL of who you’re here to become.
Without further ado, here’s what I learned and hope that all or parts resonate with you:
- In a world where social media puts a glossy shine over everything, I experienced a great sense of liberation by sharing my truth. What you see is what you get, and I loved what I saw.
- As long as I believed that my purpose lived outside of me, I would seek fulfillment there too rather than taking an inside-out approach. Once I switched my focus inwardly , I realized I could reach everything I desire right within me.
- I have a responsibility to myself to show up as the real me. If I choose to play small, I’m keeping my gifts from other people. How selfish!
- I’m responsible for own happiness; not my husband and, certainly not my children.
- I can always work on my ability to RECEIVE, as giving comes quite naturally.
- Staying connected to the highest vision I have for myself makes it easy to trust myself.
- The more I take personal responsibility for my feelings of frustration, anger,, overwhelm, disappointment, or regret, the more I heal unresolved issues inside of me. This allows me to experience more harmony with myself and with my husband.
- Saying goodbye to regret and guilt became easy when I recognized that every experience I had was an opportunity for my soul to learn something. This stretched and expanded me in ways I didn’t even know were possible.
- Believing that Universe is working with me and totally has my back (oh, yes it does)
- The more I strengthened my self-love — compassion, speaking up, and setting boundaries — the more connected I feel to myself and to others.
Wow, this is just the tip of the learning iceberg. I could keep going, and I want to encourage you to read the book. The other women featured are impactful and, like me, are committed to being real and experiencing the best version of who they’re here to become.
If this sparked something in you, I strongly encourage you to purchase the digital book HERE! If you feel called, I’d so strongly appreciate you sharing this INFO with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or via email. Please tag @consciousworkingmama, so I can thank you!
I’m so grateful to be on this path with each of you. Here’s to living a full life, one of meaning and experiencing successes in all areas. It’s your turn….
PS: If you know of anyone who is seeking change in their life, but feel stuck, this inspiring book is for them. You can purchase it HERE!Tags: awareness, Celebrate yourself, Courage, inspiration, Mindset, Self Care, strength.